Saturday, February 15, 2014

In the News Pt. 2

You never know when there's an opportunity to connect with someone so you need to be open to chance meetings and the wonderful things that can come from those meetings.  I connected with an interesting gentleman recently and it led to an interview and opportunity to share a little bit about my passion for African American History.  Rich Reese allowed me to talk about and promote my current exhibit, Freedom By any Other Name, on his show.  Rich hosts a show on KDHX  Independent Radio Station  88.1   Pop! The Beat Bubble Burst  and he put his on spin on celebrating Black History Month and has done so for the past several years.  He now has a new fan and listener.  I hope you'll join me on Thursday mornings by tuning into his show from 10 a.m. to noon.  As soon as it is up, I'll share the show that was recorded this week.  Thanks Rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment